Thursday, April 24, 2014

My favourite newsletter ever!

All these years of receiving newsletters via email, and sometimes Twitter, it just surprises me that most people forget that the whole point of a newsletter, is that it should be readable.

Case in point, look at a typical newsletter by a leading newspaper.
Now just think how this will show up on my mobile phone email application. Just URL garbage.

Case study, so that you know , my favourite newsletter, is the one I get from Quartz

Notice the difference? This one actually has text to read, even if I don't go to the website.

What people usually forget, is that the whole point of a newsletter, is to be updated regarding content on your portal, even when your portal is not available.

What do you think?


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Real Time Web Analytics