Why I need a Night Rod Special

My new affair


Rode a '97 standard 350 Bullet(from Royal Enfield) for around 5 years, and the feeling came across that I need a Night Rod because:
  1. Vehicles are much faster now, when I used to ride on highways, the faster beast was either a Skoda Octavia or an Innova, today there are much bigger monsters such as the Toyota Fortuner or a passing Cayenne. I had being passed over :p
  2. After my black bullet, the most beautiful black bike has to be the Night Rod, now if only they could paint the silencer completely, it would be perfect :)
  3. Was looking out for the Night Rod, from places in Dubai, but the biggest issue was the ability to service the bike here. Now with Harley Davidson in India, that problem has just been erased :P
  4. After selling my bike in January, to a cute gipsy couple who needed a bike for the country, I just don't see myself going back to Royal Enfield, would rather something bigger and badder.
  5. The Suzuki Intruder looks nice, but just appears too big to me. Also, there already seems to be one in Pune :D
  6. Being an entrepreneur now, the Night Rod seems like my definition of Toruk Makto, my attainment of being the fastest guy on the road.
  7. After this, no more bikes, but only after this :P

Popular Posts