Twitter for Celebrities

I notice that celebrities never realise the power of their tweets and responses, except for those who don't really follow anyone, unless they really mean it.

Few tips, to ensure that celebrities don't burn their fans, and thereby, themselves.
  1. Never forward fan tweets unless you actually like them. I had my complain tweet forwarded by a celebrity CEO, whose company then refused to work with my company because of my complaint. I had to apologise for it.
  2. Forwarding complaints with the complainant's name on it, means that you are singling out the complainant.
  3. Don't try to push anyone or anything, the more natural you are, the better.
  4. Trying to shower favour on a follower, is a sign of victimisation too, just that the fan might like it, but the question is whether they would be able to take it, like any other new celebrity.
  5. Don't start writing without atleast letting your PR agent check it. Do it for the first twenty times, then start writing yourself.

Popular Posts