Pimping myself to the highest bidder!

Ever been bored of sitting for interviews all over the place, taking up long-term projects which end up shorter than short-term? 

Well, I am!
So here I go...
I am hereby auctioning myself to the highest bidder, with the only condition being that I be based in Goa.

Do I have the credentials for it? You decide :P

What can this guy do?

  1. Trainer
  2. Writer
  3. Teacher
  4. Photographer
  5. Mobile Strategist / Executioner
  6. Online Strategist / Executioner
  7. Events guy
  8. Speaker
  9. Social Media evangelist
  10. Gadget Guru!
  11. Ready to talk on anything worth being passionate about, except Sports :P
  12. Middleman/ Offshore Goa office
  13. Speedbiker: Usually race a Bullet for conveyance
So place your bids, in the comments below, and hope for the best :P


Update 14-10-09 Adding Middleman to the list
Update 15-10-09 Adding Speedbiking

Popular Posts