Spiderman III: Bollywood style

For me, Spiderman III was a little too melodramatic, almost like our Bollywood movies in fact :P
I mean, it almost seemed like Spiderman III was a joint production of Sooraj Barjatya and Karan Johar!
The funniest part, was to see, Spidey high-five everyone in the crowd, just like our Hindi movies, where the hero is like this big celebrity, who collects everyone's high-fives before he goes to take on the bad guy... or just sing a song :P
Oh yeah! Did I mention that there was dancing ?
Hilarious, just like the dancing in the wedding scenes (of our Bollywood movies, ofcourse :) ) :p

I mean, yeah, I know my superhero history, I know that Spiderman is most emotionally insecure of all the Marvel heros (always wanting to quit being Spiderman).... But!
But, but, BUT..... Crying? I mean the guy was almost bawling his eyes out at the drop of a hat!

Maybe our directors should sit in Hollywood, and vice versa !

;-)

Popular Posts