It really sucks that Twitter would forget about the Log-off button for their Twitter mobile.
Sadly, there's only one way to log off Twitter from the website on your phone.
That is by deleting Cookies which Twitter stores regarding your log-in information.
For iPhone/ iPod/ iPad
- Go to the Settings Application on your Apple device by touching it.
- Go to the Safari tab by touching it.
- Click on "Clear Cookies and Data".
And Voila, you have now logged off Twitter on your Apple device.
- Start up the Android web browser.
- Push the “Menu” on the phone to bring up the options for the web browser.
- Select the “More” options in the lower right hand corner.
- The “More” option has a lot of features. The one you want is the “Settings” function. Select that option.
- In the next screen you will see all of the settings for the browser. Scroll down until you find the one that says “Clear all cookie data”. Select that option.
- You phone will now ask if you really want to clear all of the cookie data. Just select “OK” and all of the internet cookies will be deleted.
And voila, you've logged off Twitter mobile on your Android Phone.
For Windows Lumia phone
- From the Start Screen Swipe the screen from right to left, Scroll down to “Settings” and tap it.
- Swipe the screen from right to left, to “Applications” then scroll down to “Internet Explorer” and tap it.
- At the bottom of the screen tap “delete history”.
And voila, you've logged off Twitter mobile on your Windows Lumia Phone.
- From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- Select the Browser application.
- Press the Menu key.
- Select Options.
- Select Cache Operations.
- Select the Clear button in the section marked Content Cache.
- Select the Clear button in the section marked Cookie Cache.
- From here on some devices you will be able to clear the browser History as well.
Labels: Android, Blackberry, iOS, ipad, iPhone, iPod, Log, Lumia, mobile, off, twitter, Windows Mobile